NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
The Macedon Ranges Basketball Association is convening a general meeting at which the following resolution will be proposed as a special resolution to alter the rules of the Association.
The meeting will be held at 7:30pm on Thursday, 21 March at the Woodend Neighbourhood House.
It is proposed that:
- the existing rules of the Association be repealed;
- the draft rules be adopted as the Constitution of the Macedon Ranges Basketball Association; and
- the draft by-laws be adopted as the By-Laws of the Macedon Ranges Basketball Association.
Date of notice: 28 February 2019
- The passing of a special resolution requires 21 days’ notice to members.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting, another member may vote on your behalf by proxy. A proxy form will be provided on request to email@example.com.
- Alterations to the rules of the Association only take effect when lodged with Consumer Affairs Victoria.
Summer 2018/19 Woodend Hawks
The Woodend Hawks team list are now available on the Woodend Hawks webpage!
2019 Macedon Ranges Rep Program
Please find updates on representative team selection on our Rep webpage: latest update on 18th of Feb. 2019
Under 10s Comp in the Macedon Ranges!
Woodend & Kyneton have joined together to provide a new development pathway for male and female players born 2010-2012. This U10s session will be run on Wednesday afternoons, with timeslots between 4 and 6 PM for training and games (with modified rules), at the Kyneton Aquatic Centre during Term 4 (10 Oct through 12 December).
A grading session will be run on 13 Sept at Buffalo stadium in Woodend: girls from 4-5 PM and boys from 5-6 PM. More information will be available at this session.
Register now. Spaces are limited! Beginners Welcome!
To register or request more information, please contact Melinda on 0459 665 460 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The full-size flyer is available HERE. Get those size 3 boots laced up and we'll see you at centre court!
MRBA Mixed Primary School Comp
The MRBA announces the launch of its Mixed Comp for players from grades 4, 5, and 6. The comp will run Tuesday afternoons at Buffalo Stadium, with fixtured games at 16:15 and 17:20, over school terms 4 and 1.
A grading session will be run on 9 Oct at Buffalo in Woodend, with the competition starting 16 Oct.
Please register your interest now, as spaces are limited. See our Primary School Competition Page for more details.