Online registration and payment through Sporting Pulse (click here) is required. A step-by-step guide to the system can be downloaded here.
If you are already registered with another association, and need to register with the MRBA as well, please use this rego link.
New senior players in (Open Men's), please contact the individual competition coordinator.
You will need to know your team assignment to complete your registration. Please check the Woodend Hawks webpage for this information.
If you have any outstanding prior season credits or if discounts apply, please pay the full amount for the new season, and then email the Treasurer, Jo Gray, with your banking details for a refund of the credit.
Please also contact Jo Gray, MRBA Treasurer (email@example.com) if you:
- need to make prior season payments
- would like to discuss family payment considerations
|Annual insurance payments are required this term for returning Woodend Doemstic and Woodend Hawks players. Insurance is included in Aussie Hoops rego each season.|
|Open Men's Comp. fees||$145|
|Junior Comp. fees (Non-Hawks Players)||$130|
|Junior Comp. fees (Hawks Players*)||$80|
|Higher fees for Sunbury Comps than MRBA comps reflect a longer season|
|Green & White reversible singlet (MRBA)||$40|
|Reversible Woodend Hawks/MRBA singlet (if needed)||$50|
|Woodend Hawks shorts (if needed)||$40|
|Uniforms are cash-only, and are to be organized with uniform and competition coordinators (to ensure numbers are not duplicated within a team). A second-hand uniform market will be available will be coordinated through this website as soon as there is a market.|
|Aussie Hoops (incl. required ball &reversible singlet*||$100|
|Aussie Hoops (returning player, ex. ball & singlet*||$85|
|Aussie Hoops registrations are run through the Aussie Hoops program|
- I understand that competition and insurance payment MUST be made prior to the first game; games played by an unpaid player will be forfeit.
- I am aware that the MRBA and Basketball Victoria players' and members' Codes of Conduct for all participants within basketball are listed on the Association notice board and are available on the Basketball Victoria website (www.basketballvictoria.com.au >> administration >> codes of conduct).
- Medical Advice: Basketball is a strenuous sport which may affect the management of conditions such as: asthma, diabetes, heart problems, epilepsy and some allergies. I will advise my team manager and coach if the registered player has any such conditions.
- I am aware that there are certain dangers of injury in playing basketball and agree that neither the Association, nor its member Clubs nor any of its appointed Coaches or Officials are liable in any way whatsoever for any injury, damage or loss of property suffered by the registered player during the course of any Association or Club activities.
- I understand that I will be responsible for any medical or ambulance expenses incurred by the registered player during the course of any Association or Club activities and any consequent insurance claims to the Victorian Basketball Association insurance cover.
- I also understand that I may be called upon to assist in team activities and that I may be asked to help with Association, and/or Club social functions and/or fund-raisers.
- I also acknowledge that the Association takes photographs / videos of various activities for use on their webpage or media articles, I accept that my child's picture and name may be used for the above purpose.